PSW Events Ltd offer the World’s premier Indoor Golf Simulator system.
- The Golf simulator is available for hire at very attractive rates Globally on a short or long term basis.
- The fully mobile GPS Golf Simulator is a popular choice by our clients as a fun, entertaining and challenging concept for a variety of events.
- The state of the art Golf Simulator uses the latest technology incorporating GPS Course graphics for which players of all abilities have the opportunity to experience the realistic game play.
- Before teeing off you will notice the incredible realism of the simulator software when Helicopter Flybys occur during which players will be fully aware of the difficulty and beauty of each and every hole.
- Choose from 48 Golf courses or individual holes on some of the worlds finest courses including the 18th Hole at St Andrews.
- Draw a crowd or simply entertain the PSW Golf Simulator is a superb tool for entertaining guests at your Promotional Event, Exhibition or Corporate Golf Day.
- Compete with a Nearest the Pin or Longest Drive competition or play 9/18 holes, or simply use the Swing analysis and coaching software, the choice is yours.
- The Golf Simulator has experienced operators on hand at all times to ensure maximum enjoyment for you and your clients or why not compliment the Simulator with our PGA pro Golfer.
Indoor outdoor event…No matter !
The System is available for hire on a daily or contracted period. Housed in a bespoke designed polished quad truss frame with black covering. If your event is outdoors we have it covered, literally.
The Simulator has its own specially designed contemporary inflatable cube, incorporating a guest reception area for data collection, meet and greet etc before guests are escorted through to the game auditorium.
The external system can be fully branded as a road show unit in many ways, the game itself has digital stadium hoarding’s that can be multi- logo branded.
Where located indoors footprint is 4m D x 4m W x 3m H .
Outside, our inflatable Cube marquees can be provided Dimensions 6m Wide x 7m Deep x 3.6m High.
Power supply : 220-240 volts, 1kw. Generator Power to be earth bonded.
Installation time : 2 hrs
Capacity : 1 or 2 players in one game,
Max +/- 30 players/hour
Putting Simulator Add-on
As you progress from hole to hole the putting green is dynamically changed by an advanced computer controlled mechanical system, allowing up to 4 players to play consecutively, or individuals to play from 1 – 18 holes with a unique contour on pro or amateur setting. The computer will generate a competition winner through an automated points scoring system and even returns the ball to the player!
Space required : 3.5m x 2m
Power supply : 220-240 volts, 200W
Installation time : 15 mins
Capacity : Max 4 players in one game,
Max +/- 20 players/hour
Levels : 2 (amateur and pro)